The perfect, pocket-sized sharpener for shaping and maintaining a razor-sharp edge on all your outdoor and kitchen knives. The pivoting X-base folds out to improve safety and stability during sharpening for a more precise edge. Set at a universal 22 degree angle, the coarse tungsten carbide bits reshape a dull blade quickly, while the fine ceramic rods finish the blade to a razor’s edge. The rubberized TPR finger hold ensures a non-slip grip and four 3M® rubber foot pads secure the X-base to most any flat surface. After use, the Sharp-X folds down flat for storage.
- Coarse Bits: Tungsten carbide
- Fine Rods: White Alumina-Ceramic
- Base: Zytel (glass-nylon)
- Grip: Rubberized Orange TPR
- Dimensions: 1.6×3.9×0.7” / 4.0×10.0x1.8cm
- Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
There are no reviews yet.